Finding the right LTL carrier is one of the most important decision a shipper will make. As a shipper, you value a carrier who picks up and delivers your LTL shipment when promised, without damaging your freight, and quotes competitive and economical rates. The good news is that there areis an array of LTL carriers that will consistently go above and beyond these criteria. But finding these carriers can be an exhausting task for shippers, unless they use a tool like FreightorGator.
With FreightorGator, you can find the best rates for LTL shipping all over the country. It’s a simple, low-cost way to quote and book LTL freight for your business. FreightorGator allows you to compare LTL shipping rates, book LTL freight, and track your shipments accordingly. If you’re interested in LTL shipping with FreightorGator, get a free quote today! Otherwise, keep reading to learn more about choosing LTL carriers.
FrightorGator has made it fast and transparent to get the best LTL rates possible. We charge a $25 flat fee when you book a shipment and let you make a choice based upon carrier reviews and the amount of the quote.
How to Choose an LTL Carrier
When choosing an LTL carrier, there are a number of factors to consider. Pricing, geographic coverage, and quality service should all be taken into consideration as small business owners seek the right carrier for their needs. It’s also important to keep in mind that the LTL industry is chock-full of different national and regional carriers, and they all want your business. Here are some factors to consider as you choose an LTL carrier:
- Geographic Coverage: Outside the big-name national LTL carriers, you’ll find a lot of smaller regional carriers. Consider your pickup and delivery locations, and see if any of these regional carriers can accommodate your shipping needs.
- Quality Service: Research prospective LTL carriers to ensure they provide consistent, quality service. That includes on-time pickup & delivery, and an overall proven reliability.
- Transit Times: As you compare quotes, make sure the transit times are comparable across the board. Timeliness is always a big factor in logistics, and you want to make sure your shipment is delivered promptly.
- Economical Shipping Rates: Along with timeliness, pricing is perhaps the most important factor to consider when choosing an LTL carrier. Make sure the quotes in question are economical.
- Liability Coverage: Most LTL carriers provide some kind of liability coverage for your freight, priced per pound. Make sure to choose a carrier that provides such coverage at a reasonable cost.
LTL Carriers With FreightorGator
Finding an LTL carrier can be a complex process. Depending on your pickup and destination locations, you need to negotiate between an array of regional and national LTL carriers, find the best quotes, and ensure your freight is in the right hands. But FreightorGator simplifies the freight exchange process for shippers and carriers alike. We have over 30+ LTL carriers to help you get the best quote possible.
By entering your shipment details, you can get an instant quote from a variety of trustworthy and respected carriers. Quotes through FreightorGator are negotiated and discounted from standard prices. The only added fee From FreightorGator is a $25 flat booking fee, regardless of the size or location of your LTL freight.
Get an Instant LTL Shipping Quote Today!
Seeking a carrier for your LTL freight? Find all the best quotes now with FreightorGator’s instant quote tool!